News

Field View Electrical Ltd. Penrith

Lucky People Today

Lucky People Today
Emergency call out this morning to a property in Penrith where there was an electrical fire in a kitchen cupboard due to water dripping onto the socket from a leaking water pipe joint above the socket, this caused the socket to short out and catch fire luckly the plug top burnt its self out without causing damage or setting fire to contents of the under sink cupboard which had cleaning products and cloths stored, the tenants of the house heard popping and banging coming from down stairs on checking found smoke on the ground floor and traced it to the kitchen cupboard, this is why we recomend you have working smoke alarms in your property and have periodic checks carried out on your electrical system by a qualified electrican.
Two lucky people could of been a lot worse !
Village Defibrillator Installs
Everything has beauty....not everyone sees it. - A...
 

Comments

No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
Guest
Saturday, 15 December 2018