Full Time qualified electrician required to help us meet the demand for our services for further information check out our indeed page https://www.indeedjobs.com/field-view-electrical-ltd/_hl/en_GB?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XW5aRnY2g_zonsfzg9-fxtSB05tIQhB2F4
Are you looking for a new role in a friendly, established company based near Penrith?
We are Field View Electrical we have just moved to our new base in Flusco outside Penrith and we have a vacancy for a full time Qualified Electrician to join our busy friendly hard working team. Due to ever growing demand for our services we are looking to grow the team and have a couple of vacancies at this time.
Its essential that you have
- The ability to prioritise work and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The confidence and ability to work unsupervised
- Be qualified to (Electrical) NVQ Level 3 and preferably 17th Edition or good working knowledge of.
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Experience of testing and inspection desirable.
- Work within the standards of the NICEIC
Responsibilities and duties
Applicants should be enthusiastic and proactive able to work alone or as part of a team. You will be working as part of a small friendly team, team work is important but you will have ownership of your own areas of responsibility. This is a wide and varied position some of the main duties include.
- Professional and provide good customer service
- Working to deadlines
- Assisting with the growth of the apprentices through their training
- Be able to diagnose and repair electrical problems both in commercial and domestic situations.(majority of work undertaken is domestic)
- Maintaining and updating records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Planning, managing and prioritising your workflow to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assess jobs, create estimates and order correct parts.
- Carry out maintenance and testing, fault finding, new installations, new builds, rewires, reactive maintenance and repairs.
- Responsibility for your own and others safety whilst carrying out your work.
- Own tools required
- Take ownership of tasks and see things through to a successful conclusion
Based just outside Penrith normal working Hours are 40 hrs per week Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm but there may be the need to work outside these hours on occasion. Automatic enrolment to company pension scheme, Company uniform, salary depending on qualifications and experience.
Please note that this vacancy is based just outside Penrith and the majority of the work is in the local area.
If you are interested please download and return completed application form from our website(or one can be sent to you) to us either via post or email.